Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools* for ppc targets
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:00:43 +0200
Hello,

Martin Mohring írta:
building the Packages for ppc needs to be switched on. This requires the ppc binary packages for the different Linux Distro targets to be installed, which is not the case except for openSUSE:Factory at the moment.
OK, so for openSUSE 11.0 the instructions are the same, as a few months back, when I had to compile all the packages myself and hack it to use PPC packages. I hope, I can still find your old e-mails about it :-)
Bye,
CzP