Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Factory builds
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:33:12 +0200
On Monday 21 April 2008 14:36:25 wrote Danny Kukawka:
On Montag, 21. April 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Monday 21 April 2008 09:42:28 wrote Bernhard Walle:
* Adrian Schröter [2008-04-21 08:40]:
These are the usual checks from rpmlint, but configured to stop
building packages in important cases to get a minimum level of
quality. We use them already for all packages build inside of
Factory.

That's nice, but *inside* Factory I get a mail about build failure, in
BS I get no notification. So the packages fail silently.

So, wouldn't it make sense to finish mail notification first and enable
rpmlint (per default!) after that?

It can also fail by any other reason. you need to check anyway.

Häh? What kind of answer is this? We simply need email notification also
for "any other reason"!

No one disagrees about that, Klaas is working on that. But it is neither no
reason, not to enable rpmlint.