[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Factory builds
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:42:28 +0200
* Adrian Schröter [2008-04-21 08:40]:

These are the usual checks from rpmlint, but configured to stop building
packages in important cases to get a minimum level of quality. We use them
already for all packages build inside of Factory.

That's nice, but *inside* Factory I get a mail about build failure, in
BS I get no notification. So the packages fail silently.

So, wouldn't it make sense to finish mail notification first and enable
rpmlint (per default!) after that?

Bernhard