Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Namespaces
  • From: Richard Bos <radoeka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:51:49 +0200
Op maandag 5 juni 2006 20:15, schreef Marcus Rueckert:
> > That's an 1 time occurence.  Keeping the ":" will give difficulties for a
> > long time...
>
> peter nixon reported it is working for him. could you give some examples
> which no longer work?

No, I can't.

Peter stated:
Op maandag 5 juni 2006 10:35, schreef Peter Nixon:
> Yes. You are right, some of the forms of rsync commands no longer work, and
> it took me a little while to figure out what did, but I am having no
> problems with:
>
> rsync repos.opensuse.org::buildservice-repos/home:/peternixon/SL-10.1/

Wouldn't that put a burden on the mirror admins, to find the right rsync
options (although the one above looks obvious enough to me).

I think that this should be looked at. That's why we use the buildserver
(still alpha). When the buildserver is released and fully operational, it is
not possible to change it anymore (or it least much more difficult).

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless