Re: [suse-autoinstall] SuSE 9.2: nbgrub, sata
  • From: Steve Glines <sglines@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:50:04 +0000 (UTC)
SUSE appears to have some real issues with SCSI disks booted over a
network. I've had exact same problem since mid summer and no answer.
Just substitute PXE boot and our problems are identical.

SG

--
Steve Glines
voice: 978-952-6340 www.is-cs.com

I'm a complex person. I have a real and an imaginary part.