Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Welcoming Cyrus Evans
Thank you all for welcome. Actually I am somehow new one here I am
apply for SUSE ambassador in China with the hope that I could open
China ambassador work and help to promote openSUSE in China. There are
definitely plenty of users in China, but they are lack of push from
official team. I hope that it could be warmed up with the coming
ambassador work.

Thank you again for welcome. I will try my best to work for openSUSE.

Yours Sincerely,
Haowei.Lee