Re: [zypp-devel] OSI: openSUSE Installer Presentation
  • From: "Raul Romero" <raul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:33:49 +0100
Hi Dominique,

OSI's bundle will contain all those dependencies that are not within
the standard openSUSE repository.

The basis of the idea of OSI, is that the user will have at least the
standard repository of openSUSE, either because they have their online
version or the version in DVD / CD installation.

Additionally, OSI uses the technology "One Click Install", so it may
recommend as an option the online version that contains the most
current package of what is going to install.

P.D:
Sorry for my bad english :)
--
Raúl Romero
[^BgTA^] - http://www.bgta.net

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Dominique Leuenberger