[zypp-devel] Re: [Research] FOSDEM 2009: CFP & more information ...
  • From: Jan Kupec <jkupec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:12:23 +0100

Hi Martin and all!

Martin Lasarsch wrote:
* CFP
So lets start with the call for papers. We always have quite a big crowd of
SUSE/Novell staff at FOSDEM, but we want more community talks. So if you have
an idea for a presentation, please send it to the list. Yes, i said idea, not
if you want to make it. If you want to make it: perfect. If not: we might
find someone who can. In the end it's about interesting presentations the
community want to hear.

I'd like to give a presentation about zypper if there's still room for
it (i hope somebody would be interested :O). Here are some ideas about
the contents:

* a few words about history of the project, tools using zypper
* features, usage examples, hints
* ideas for future & how to contribute

- --
cheers,
jano

Ján Kupec
YaST team
Key ID: 637EE901
Fingerprint: 93B9 C79B 2D20 51C3 800B E09B 8048 46A6 637E E901
Server: irc.freenode.net
Nick: jniq
Channels: #zypp #yast #suse #susecz