Re: [zypp-devel] switching to git during christmas?
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:59:16 +0100
Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
We ZYpp developer's OK, and Michael Schröder gave ok for the sat-solver.

I will be around during Christmas, and as we will branch Code11 during
the next days anyway, it may be good time to do this step during
Christmas as there will be no activity in the repos.

Duncan

Note, the action items for a successful switch would be:

- update wiki pages of libzypp and sat-solver.
- cruise control needs research (and this is perhaps the trickiest part)
- get all public keys to me, for each machine you use to _push_ (not
commit) from.
- the rest, I think it is in place (I already have converted the whole
repo in the past and I have the scripts).

Duncan