Re: [yast-devel] Re: Partitioner: changing the default tab
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

BTW, we improved a bit that view in the latest sprint (still not visible
in Tumbleweed) so all devices can be managed directly from there thanks
to the contextual buttons.
See https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/1024

A good example. The system overview page looks *nearly* the same as the hard
disk page. But you could do different things in them. Now it looks even more
similar button-wise but the table shows slightly different things. And this
*slightly* is really annoying.

That's what I meant by 'untidy'. A lot of dialogs look quite similar and
functionally identical buttons und drop-down menus are 'littered' around the
UI.

I'm not saying it's outright bad or anything. It just looks like a grown
beast that could deserve some new haircut.

Steffen

--
Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you.
(chimp Nim, using sign language)