[yast-devel] YaST: highlights of development sprint 71 and 72
May and June have been, so far, interesting months for the YaST Team.
Many things happening... which had the drawback of keeping us too busy
to publish our usual sprint reports.

But we are back with a looong report trying to summarize the latest
three development sprints, namely the 77th, 78th and 79th. So take a cup
of your favorite drink and dive into...

https://lizards.opensuse.org/2019/06/25/yast-sprints-77-79/

As special bonus, it includes a link to the our recent blog post titled
"Getting Further with Btrfs in YaST", in case you missed that announcement.

Cheers
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH