Re: [yast-devel] Reminder: verify_partial_doubles is not default
On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 04:21:13PM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
again I hit by thinking that verify_partial_doubles is now default in rspec3.
It is not and will be in rspec4.
So what it means? rspec does not check if mocked methods exists at all and it
can result in many not so funny errors in test suite. I am just faced it in
network, so I create non trivial commit[1] that enables it there. It includes
also how to avoid failures on mocked class[2] which avoided build
dependencies. From list of errors it can check is typos[3], mocking of wrong
class[4] and mocking non-existing methods[5].

Thanks for the tip!

[2]
https://github.com/yast/yast-network/pull/830/commits/e18da64fce25242a5171094819e72738a449c759#diff-f14ca9959ff06f3ca2ee6b9564866954R58

I have tested it and it does not work ;-)
I have a fix: https://github.com/yast/yast-network/pull/841
--
Martin Vidner, YaST Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner