Re: [yast-devel] Check running yast auth server version

On 13 Jun 2019, at 16:35, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/13/19 2:40 PM, William Brown wrote:
Hi there,

I recently made some changes to https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server

I'd like to check what version of yast these changes appear in: How can I
check where/how my changes are in tumbleweed/leap/sle? Thanks!

I guess you are talking about this
https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server/pull/49

You didn't update the version as part of the change, which means those
changes were likely not submitted to SLE or Tumbleweed at that point in
time.

Ahhh, I did not know that I needed to update the version also.

Recently the version of the package was increased as a result of
different changes, which implies the package was auto-submitted to
Tumbleweed including your changes. So I would say your changes will
appear for the first time in yast2-auth-server-4.2.0 which should be in
its way to Tumbleweed (if not already there).

In principle, that package will not be submitted to SLE or Leap until
the next release (15.2).

Great, that's perfect. Thank you!

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH

Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs