[yast-devel] Reminder: verify_partial_doubles is not default
Hi,
again I hit by thinking that verify_partial_doubles is now default in rspec3.
It is not and will be in rspec4.
So what it means? rspec does not check if mocked methods exists at all and it
can result in many not so funny errors in test suite. I am just faced it in
network, so I create non trivial commit[1] that enables it there. It includes
also how to avoid failures on mocked class[2] which avoided build dependencies.
From list of errors it can check is typos[3], mocking of wrong class[4] and
mocking non-existing methods[5].

So feel free to take it as inspiration and enable it also in your test helper.
Josef

[1]
https://github.com/yast/yast-network/pull/830/commits/e18da64fce25242a5171094819e72738a449c759
[2]