Re: [yast-devel] Check running yast auth server version
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:40:37 +0200
William Brown <wbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,

I recently made some changes to https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server

I'd like to check what version of yast these changes appear in: How can I
check where/how my changes are in tumbleweed/leap/sle? Thanks!

Hi,
I am not sure if I get completely your question, but you can get version by
looking at given system and its `rpm -q yast2-auth-server`. We have this info
also in logs when you call save_y2logs, it is stored there .root.packages (
insts-sys versions ) and rpm-qa file ( running system versions ).
If you want to check what will be on medium, check respective project on
build.suse.de or build.opensuse.org.
If you are interested where versions are auto-submitted, then only master is
auto submitted and target is now TW and soon SLE15 SP2.

If I get your question wrong, please specify what exactly you are interested in.

Josef

Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer, 389 Directory Server
SUSE Labs