Re: [yast-devel] SLE-15-SP1 branch created
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:12:22 +0100
V Tue, 26 Mar 2019 21:28:36 +0100
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> napsáno:

Hi all,

the SLE-15-SP1 branch has been created for yast, libyui and libstorage-ng.
For submitting the SP1 fixes use this new branch. In the attachment there is
a list
of repositories where the SP1 branch has been created.

Do not forget to merge the SP1 changes to master (you will need to revert the
Rakefile and Dockerfile changes at the very first merge).

Submitting the packages to SP1:

- Packages need to be submitted manually
- Make sure you have the latest rubygem-yast-rake package installed.

For now (until the SP1 is released) you have to use these commands:

rake osc:commit
osc -A https://api.suse.de sr Devel:YaST:SLE-15-SP1 <package>
SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:GA

Hmm, I see that sle_latest is still not switched and pointing to SLE15 SP1 GA,
so maybe you can simply use `YAST_SUBMIT=sle_latest rake osc:sr` if Rakefile
respect YAST_SUBMIT ENV ( I am not sure if all Rakefile has that condition ).

Josef

Later you can use the usual:

rake osc:sr

(Currently it does not work as it submits to SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:Update which
does not
exist yet.)

Travis should be prepared for SLE-15-SP1 as well.

The master is not submitted to SP2 yet as the target SP2 project does not
exit.
The submission to Factory/Tumbleweed works unchanged.

If something does not work then just ping me.

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slezák
Yast Developer