Re: [yast-devel] 389-ds and ldap maintainer in yast
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 07:48:29 +0100
V Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:31:18 +1000
William Brown <wbrown@xxxxxxx> napsáno:

On 7 Mar 2019, at 17:50, Knut Alejandro Anderssen González
<kanderssen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

If I'm not wrong, the modules concerning ldap were developed /
maintained mainly by Peter Varkoly (Howard Huo was also taking care of
some of them but he is not part of SUSE anymore)

Hmmm okay. So who would be the best person to talk to about these modules
then?

Hi, as already said, Peter Varkoly is current maintainer, so he is right person
to contact.

Josef

Thanks!

Regards,