[yast-devel] New documentation: Registration and SSL, generic SSL debugging hints

Hi all,

I was doing some small fixes and improvements in the SSL area in the
registration module.

I created a documentation about the SSL certificates and the registration
module:

https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/wiki/OpenSSL-Certificates

For debugging and testing I learned some OpenSSL debugging commands and tricks,
I have summarized them in this document:

https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/wiki/OpenSSL-Debugging-Hints

If you ever need to dump the server certificate, inspect a certificate in a
*.pem
file, check the SSL connection, run a testing HTTPS server or something like
that
then see the link above.

--
Ladislav Slezák