Re: [yast-devel] New package yast2-usbauth for Factory/Tumbleweed
On 5/26/18 5:41 PM, Stefan Koch wrote:
Hi @all,

are there any news about this topic?

Resurrecting this thread. Sorry for the huuuge delay.

I just submitted (and accepted) your package to the YaST Devel project.
You are the maintainer and the bugowner.

Now getting that accepted into Factory / Leap is on you. ;-)
You should be able to open the pull request from YaST:Head to Factory.
Don't forget to "present" the package in the opensuse-factory mailing list.

For updating the package in the future, you should be able to commit to
Yast:Head and open submit requests from there to Factory.

Cheers.

Regards

Stefan

I think adding the package manually to YaST:Devel, Factory and Leap
15.0 would be fine.

If the YaST team wants to maintain this package later then they are
free to do this and we can just move the YaST package source code
location.

Thanks

Stefan

--