Re: [yast-devel] SLE12SP3 branch was made
Dne 16.6.2017 v 14:10 Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
What is currently missing is docker images for SP3, so pull requests
will fail at travis due to non existing SP3 docker images. I hope Lada
will take care on monday.

I'll build the SP3 Docker image, but the problem is that the official openSUSE
Docker
images [1] still do not contain the 42.3 (beta) version.

I guess it will be published when the final 42.3 is released. So until that
I'll base
our SP3 Docker image on TW. That should be good enough for now, hopefully the
TW will
not receive any big incompatible update in the meantime.

When the 42.3 is released I'll rebase the SP3 Docker image at the Docker hub,
that
should not require any source code change and should be transparent from the
developer POV.

[1] https://hub.docker.com/_/opensuse/

--
Ladislav Slezák