[yast-devel] A Kick-Ass Video on How to Enjoy Our Work
Hi guys,

I know it's Friday, I know your thoughts might be already somewhere
else while you're still sipping your afternoon tea at the office. But
there's one really ass-kicking video called "Patterns of Effective
Teams". Spoiler: productive != effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvs7VEsQzKY

It can turn our work upside down, it can stabilize it, but I believe
all of us can learn at least something there ... it's a well spent hour!
Maybe there's something that you will find interesting enough to discuss
at our Retro Meeting and try in next sprint?

Enjoy!
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux
Sent from my Zarma Haka 3.0