Re: [yast-devel] Ladislav's Dashborad --> That's Nailed
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:28:56 +0200
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 12:58:13 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

You might remember Ladislav's Dashboard that gives us rough overview
about Bugs, Jenkins, you name it. I've learned about another
open-source project today call nailed.

https://github.com/MaximilianMeister/nailed

This one is used by the SUSE Manager team. See more info and
screenshots there. Maybe it's better to use nailed instead of writing
our own ;)

Thx && Bye
Lukas

In fact it is written by another guy in SUSE, so it is SUSE project and
looks like we are not the only one in SUSE hit by fragmentation of
tools and missing overview.