[yast-devel] Tracking storage-ng bugs
We started the discussion on Monday about were to track bugs in the
StorageNG image found by yast-openqa.

Looks like we all agree in not using bugzilla, so the options seemed to
be Trello and Github issues.

I would go for a separate column (next to the backlog) in Trello, because:

- It avoids fragmentation, we already open Trello daily. Is good to have
the list just there when we are looking for the next thing to do.

- Easier for the PO to have overview on what needs to be done. He can
make a PBI out of a bug report just by dragging the card into the backlog.

- Central point for reporting. Using github the reporter should already
know whether the bug is in libstorage, in yast-storage, in the
adaptation of another YaST module, in the image generation (every one of
those live in a different Github repo).

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa