[yast-devel] Enable Travis Auto Cancellation Feature?

Hi,

Travis recently enabled a new auto cancellation feature.

If you commit a new change Travis can automatically cancel the old
builds in the queue. That means you should get the results
for the latest change faster.

See more details at the Travis blog [1].

To me it looks like a nice feature.

The only drawback is that if you really use the strict TDD approach
(write a failing test first then create a fix, like I did here [2])
then you would have to wait a bit between pushing the test and the fix.
At least until the first build starts.

But that is usually not the case is our workflow so it should not be
an issue and we could use this feature by default.

So any reason why NOT using the auto cancellation feature? Otherwise I'd
enable it globally for all Travis jobs...

Lada

[1] https://blog.travis-ci.com/2017-03-22-introducing-auto-cancellation
[2] https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/pull/570

--