Re: [yast-devel] openQA broken for Storage-NG
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:24:47 +0200
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 18:56:47 +0100
José Iván López González <jlopez@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Our openQA tests for storage-ng are all red since two days ago. There
are two different errors. One of then [1] appears in the upgrade
process and the problem is that yast-update is requiring
enum_mappings.rb file, but that file was removed from storage-ng
package due to it is not necessary after introducing the libstorage
wrapper. So, the solution is to avoid this dependency in yast-update.

The second error [2], and apparently not related with the first one,
appears after installing, when system is booting. Grub is complaining
with this message: "error: file /boot/grub2/i386-pc/normal.mod not
found". I guess this problem arose after adding BtrFS to the
proposal, but I don't sure.

Although the first error should be easy to solve, the second one
looks tricky. Tomorrow I will try to solve them, but sure I need help
with the second one. Any volunteer for helping? :)

[1] https://yast-openqa.suse.cz/tests/3941#step/upgrade_select/5

[2] https://yast-openqa.suse.cz/tests/3943#step/grub_test/5

I can try to check the second one tomorrow. Maybe it is related to
snapshots?

Josef