[yast-devel] New task in packaging_tasks `rake check:doc`
Hi,
I found in past that our documentation is sometimes not so nicely
generated. It is often caused by wrong usage of tags or as result of
conversion of wrong old ycp documentation to new one ( as convertor
handle only 100% correct cases ).

And we have travis to check such issues. So I create new task[1] for our
rake, that can do 2 things. The first one is check for such issues. The
second one is configurable check for minimal documentation coverage,
which can help with regressions in documentation coverage.

I create example pull request[2] that enables this new functionality.
Currently new packaging_tasks are not in Factory, so it need some
tweaking and it is also not deployed on jenkins node, so it need some
work-arounds, but I hope in near future it is not needed. So if you
want to have in module automatic check for correct documentation, do
not hesitate to use it.

Thanks
Josef

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/packaging_rake_tasks/pull/34