[yast-devel] YaST(team)-related Hack Week project
I'm aware of several YaST-related projects during this Hack Week 15. So
I though it would be good to collect them all in a thread with a
sentence about the outcome/status, just to ensure they are not
forgotten. We could also use the thread to mention the non-YaST projects
worked by members of the YaST team, just for fun.

I will start with the stuff I worked on

YaST
====

Title: yast2-storage-ng as a libstorage-ng wrapper. POC
of the 8 YaST developers who expressed their opinion like the new layer
and think it's the way to go, so we should probably continue working on
it. More details in the project comments.

Title: storage-ng improvements

Non YaST (just for fun)

Title: Add information about listeners to Jangouts UI

Title: Improving Jangouts UX
will continue. Outcome of the first step in the project comments.

Title: Finish my family openSUSE adoption
project comment.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH