Re: [yast-devel] Feedback needed! Hack Week project to re-define storage-ng API
Dne 24.2.2017 v 16:51 Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
But IMHO they have proved something. That there are two clearly defined
sides with two clearly defined opinions: developers with a Ruby
background vs developers with a C++ background. We will never reach a
full agreement on which approaches are better for each controversial
point. But using the Ruby approach in the Ruby code and the C++ approach
in the C++ one looks to me like the only way to avoid discussing the
same over and over.

And this is the exact level of requirements that makes me write my...

+1

;) Thanks!
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux