Re: [yast-devel] Feedback needed! Hack Week project to re-define storage-ng API
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:34:31 +0100
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:58:19 +0100
Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 10:37:24AM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Nil instead of exceptions

make sense for me, another option that make sense for me is
NullObject, that allows some introspection and e.g. better writting
to log.

Exceptions come with introspection and logging.

ciao Arvin

We also discussed it in past and now with seeing that I need to rescue
around every call for valid storage setup in bootloader, I found it
even more annoying.

Josef