[SOLVED] Re: [yast-devel] Change of Jenkins jobs for automated package submissions
Dne 15.2.2017 v 10:44 Jiri Srain napsal(a):

We can discuss this at the end of the daily stand-up...

JFYI: At that discussion we decided to create separate jobs
for each branch. That means we will create the CASP jobs
for all YaST packages.

The initial submission still needs to be done manually,
expect a failure for the first Jenkins build.

But at least we will get an email from Jenkins so we should not
forget about this.

--
Ladislav Slezák
YaST Developer