Re: [yast-devel] YaST Hack Week ideas
Dne 23.1.2017 v 10:12 Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
I created three Hack Week projects related to YaST. I'm still not sure
in which one I will work, but I thought it was worth sharing here:

I have created this project:
https://hackweek.suse.com/15/projects/1930
"YaST Integration Tests Using Cucumber"

This is an attempt to use cucumber-cpp implementation (or it's parts)
for running YaST integration tests. It should directly look into
the internal libyui widget tree and avoid the fragile image comparison
as done by openQA.

Also writing the tests should be easier, see the link for an example...

This project can be developed by more people, if you like it feel
free to join!

--
Ladislav Slezák
YaST Developer