[yast-devel] Please do something with open PRs
Hi,

I've just checked the automagically generated e-mail with open PRs and
got a feeling that it's actually high time we did something about them.

When a PR has been open for 180 days, it's either not likely to make it
into the code ever, or the developer does not respond, or ... ? I'd like
to seem them either merged or closed. Additionally, when a minimal
change is needed, we can invest the time and finish it ourselves.

Opinions?

Thx
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux