Re: [yast-devel] Jenkins mailing someone wrong about build failures
Hello,

Am Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 09:41:14 CET schrieb Josef Reidinger:
we already explained it via email. Root of issue is somewhere in
jenkins. When git repo is edited via github web access it have that
change is done via github and jenkins think it is done by user github
and for whatever reason it is associated with given mailing address
github@ . So it should be fixed in jenkins itself. It have nothing to
do with our setup, as we use simple send email in case of failure to
authors of commits that broke it.

So what is the solution until Jenkins gets fixed upstream? Annoy that
poor soul with Jenkins reports? ;-)

If everything else fails, block or redirect those mails in Postfix.

I'd guess a virtual_alias_maps file with

github@xxxxxxxxxxx jreidinger@xxxxxxx
# replace example.com with the correct domain of course, I just
# don't want to expose it for spammers ;-)

should do the job. (Of course this Postfix instance should only be used
by Jenkins to avoid that unrelated mails get redirected.)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[Virenscanner] Stattdessen gehört auf einen Windows-Arbeitsplatz ein
guter, selbstaktualisierender lokaler Scanner, der die Windows-Kiste so