Re: [yast-devel] A New YaST *.opensuse.org domain?
Dne 7.12.2016 v 10:12 Josef Reidinger napsal(a):

and that reminds me, why not having blog part of yast.github.io? is it
problem so we need separate github project?

Um, it depends, if we want to host the pages at the top level (without any
subpath) like at yastblog.opensuse.org then we really need a separate
repository.
(Actually a separate organization as the yast.github.io repo is already taken.)

If we want to use yast.github.io/blog location (or yast.opensuse.org/blog)
then we theoretically could include the blog in the yast.github.io repository.

But I'd still prefer a separate repository to have them isolated. The problem
is that
the CSS style and the JS code would be shared, you would need to be very careful
to not break something in the other part when doing some changes.

With separate repos you simply don't care...

--
Ladislav Slezák
YaST Developer

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.