[yast-devel] LinuxDays PRG: Call for Papers (CZ/EN)
Hi,

This is a call for papers for LinuxDays in Prague, October 8th - 9th, one of the most important conferences about Linux in Czech Republic. SUSE/openSUSE has some tracks there, but we ideally have more. Your presentation can be in English or Czech. Most of attendees speak English anyway.

See https://www.linuxdays.cz/2016/en/

I was thinking about some joint presentation made by two or more Yasties or their users or even external contributors. We have done quite some progress in the last year:

- SCRUM that actually works (even with bugs/fixing in the process)
- Blogging about our achievements
- New storage [WIP]
- Self-update
- Continuous integration, AY CI
- Automation in general
- Code quality checking
- ...

If you are interested or if you have any better idea (or if you have doubts), let me know!

Thanks in advance
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Promise#Czech_Republic