Re: [yast-devel] query on ca_mgm module
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 00:45:14 CEST schrieb Suresh K Hosamani:
In media installation of SLES12, ca_mgm module does'nt get configured
automatically, in autoyast install it gets configured. During
installation of OES we are dependent on this module

Just as a sidenote: there is a request to drop the ca management module,
see https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server/pull/21 and
https://features.opensuse.org/319119

You probably want to add a comment there ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
could somebody please send me a duplicator so my clone can
do all the work? :-) [Martin Lasarsch in opensuse-wiki]