[yast-devel] Rubocop updated to version 0.41.2

Hi all,

we upgraded the Rubocop version used in YaST to the latest version (0.41.2),
the version we used before (0.29.1) was too old...

All YaST packages which use Rubocop have been updated, please make sure you have
the latest yast2-devtools with the updated global Rubocop config
and the new Rubocop installed. Both packages are available in the YaST:Head [1]
OBS repository.

The Rubocop update was done only in the "master" branch, the old code still uses
the old Rubocop. That might make backporting a bit more tricky, on the other
hand
we avoid unnecessary changes in the future maintenance updates and keep the
diffs as small as possible.

Enjoy :-)

Lada

[1] http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/YaST:/Head