Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 reorganization discussion
On 28.06.2016 15:03, Josef Reidinger wrote:
OK. The risk is a halfway change and even more confusion unless rules
> are documented clearly and enforced well.
> An alternative is to prepare and execute a big bang like we did with
> YCP->Ruby.
I think we should start with agile approach and try it for few modules
and if it works without issues, use it everywhere.

And if not, revert it?

This would result in that halfway change Martin mentioned.

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx>
YaST Developer

SUSE Linux GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany