Re: [yast-devel] Heads-up: ruby-2.4.0-preview1 unifies Fixnum and Bignum
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 18:26:35 +0200, Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dne 20.6.2016 v 17:37 Martin Vidner napsal(a):
[...]
OTOH, we also have Yast::Integer, so considering the "fun" we are
having with ::String and Yast::String we may be better off removing
Yast::Integer before we uprade to ruby-2.4
http://www.rubydoc.info/github/yast/yast-yast2/Yast/IntegerClass

Yast::Integer is used only at few places and it can be easily replaced
by native Ruby methods like Array#min/max or by native Ruby Range class,
e.g. (start...stop).to_a.

So removing Yast::Integer should be quite easy...

so create a fate / PBI for that together with some references?

M.