Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 code reorganization
On 05/25/2016 04:09 PM, Imobach González Sosa wrote:
Hi all,

We all know that YaST2 is a huge project and it contains a lot of code:
modules, libraries, clients, agents, dialogs... When it comes the
organization
of the Ruby code, there some things that we could improve.

After discussing in our Gran Canaria office :) we decided to write a short
document to summarize problems and possible solutions.

It's available in a Gist[1] and we would like to hear your opinions.

Obviously, it's not something to be done right now, but we wanted to start
the
discussion about these topics and try to come up with a final proposal for
the
future.

Thanks!

[1] https://gist.github.com/imobach/d90940315bd0471ee00b2a68ba22fbe5

In order to not let this die, I have created this Hackweek project
https://hackweek.suse.com/14/projects/1408

So be warned, I will chase you all during my stay at Europe. Specially
during oSC, in which we will have the chance to lock developers from
NUE, PRG and Canary in the same room.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa