Re: [yast-devel] Overcommit - automatic checks via Git hooks
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:06:37 +0200
Dne 7.6.2016 v 10:26 Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):

Hi,

I found a quite interesting tool called Overcommit [1].
[...]
The tool looks promising, I'll try using it for some time. If you want to try it
as well check the blog post for the installation steps.--

To make the usage in YaST easier I have created a simple script [1] which
recursively
scans a directory and installs the overcommit hooks in each Git repository
found.

So you can easily install the hooks in all YaST repositories using e.g.

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lslezak/scripts/master/git/install_overcommit.rb
ruby install_overcommit.rb ~/git/yast

(adapt the path to your YaST Git checkout)

The script detects some repository properties automatically, e.g.
if ".rubocop.yml" is found then the Rubocop check is enabled otherwise
it is disabled.

Enjoy!

--

Best Regards