[yast-devel] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: YaST: highlights of development sprint 19
On 18.5.2016 19:45, Yamaban wrote:
Thanks for clarifying the ssh-key behavior!

On the SSH config options:

IMHO the text for the option "None" option should be extendend
to "None, create new keys and fresh config" to remove any
doubts about what will happen.

Kudos for the interface bonding config, really nice!

Thanks for your feedback, I'll consult your idea with our designer today
and hopefully make it more understandable in next sprint.

Thanks!
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Promise#Czech_Republic