Re: [yast-devel] New Repository and Products classes
Dne 11.5.2016 v 13:45 Imobach González Sosa napsal(a):
Hi all,

Just as a "side-effect" of FATE#320494[1] I've added two new classes to YaST
packages library that can be used to query basic data from repositories (or
even enabling/disabling them) in a more object oriented way. For example:

repos = Packages::Repository.all
repo = Packages::Repository.find(1)
repo.products
repo.disable! if repo.enabled?

Thanks a lot! This really makes the code much better!

Note: The implementation still uses the pkg-bindings as the middle layer
between YaST
and libzypp. Ideally we should drop that layer and use the native Ruby bindings
(ruby-zypp) in the future, but that's not trivial...

--

Ladislav Slezák
Appliance department / YaST Developer