[yast-devel] Re: [devel] CSM Workshop 2016
On 05/04/2016 at 17:20, in message <572A1328.4010106@xxxxxxx>, Stefan
Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29.04.2016 16:12, Mihnea Istinie wrote:
Block the time in your calenders now! The Cloud and Systems Management
Department invites all department members and interested parties from
other teams to the Z-Bau Nürnberg from June 6th - 10th for the
CSM Workshop 2016.

Check out the trello board

https://trello.com/b/MjK05Uz8/csm-workshop-2016

I just added a column "YaST Ideas" there and one initial card, but it feels
lonely there. Please help by adding some new ones.

I just talked to Cornelius, and he agrees that it makes perfect sense for us

to have our own track on that workshop. While we do want to do some
collaboration and cooperation with the other teams at that event, we also
want to put the time to good use. I am sure we can have enough useful topic
of our own there, so please let's write them up.

Hint: You might have to join that board's Trello team to get write
permission.

You have to join the board to edit it in any way...joining a team on trello is
something different. Not a big
difference I know but I thought I would clear that up as I created the board
(and could have made it only accesable to
one team and forced you join Yet another Team).

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx>
YaST Developer

SUSE Linux GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Kenneth Wimer
UI/UX Team Lead
(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Phone: +49 911 740 53-669