[yast-devel] Re: [devel] CSM Workshop 2016
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 17:20:08 +0200
On 29.04.2016 16:12, Mihnea Istinie wrote:
Block the time in your calenders now! The Cloud and Systems Management
Department invites all department members and interested parties from
other teams to the Z-Bau Nürnberg from June 6th - 10th for the
CSM Workshop 2016.

Check out the trello board

https://trello.com/b/MjK05Uz8/csm-workshop-2016

I just added a column "YaST Ideas" there and one initial card, but it feels lonely there. Please help by adding some new ones.

I just talked to Cornelius, and he agrees that it makes perfect sense for us to have our own track on that workshop. While we do want to do some collaboration and cooperation with the other teams at that event, we also want to put the time to good use. I am sure we can have enough useful topic of our own there, so please let's write them up.

Hint: You might have to join that board's Trello team to get write permission.

Kind regards
--
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx>
YaST Developer

SUSE Linux GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany