Re: [yast-devel] Travis -> Jenkins switch
Dne 11.3.2016 v 10:57 Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):

How to continue with the switch:

- Test the current status, find possible issues with the few modules
- Enable Jenkins for all YaST modules

To proceed here I have enabled some more YaST modules:

add-on
auth-client
auth-server
autoinstallation
core
country
crowbar
drbd
firstboot
hardware-detection
kdump
migration
network
ntp-client
packager
pkg-bindings
skelcd-control-SLES
sound
storage
update
users
vm

If you find any issue with the Jenkins builds just let me know.

If you want to add your module, just ping me or base a new job
on the existing one, just fix the repository Git URL and repository
name in the script there.

To see all YaST modules that have the Jenkins builds enabled see [1],
the job names end with "-github-push" suffix.

Note: So far the builds work correctly only for the branches based
on the "master" branch. For SLE12-SP1 (or others) a small Rakefile
modification is needed [2].

Note2: To run the additional checks in Jenkins (like Rubocop)
another small change is needed [3].

I'll add these changes later globally...

[1] https://ci.opensuse.org/view/Yast/
[2] https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/commit/77d3422e662c84ae1c9de1170f3a96b553f6391d
[3] https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/pull/244/commits/64eb11b9b403d163ab0400adf0ed7692e9f3bb1b

--