Re: [yast-devel] ERROR: For RAID1, select at least 2 device.
On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 01:41:12AM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

Disappointing. I don't create new RAID devices often, so thought
since the first time was so easy with YaST2 many moons ago that now
it would be simple enough. It's not. I wanted to create a new RAID
disk with 10 md devices in advance, one disk only initially, in a
different machine than the eventual target, then after configuring
it, move it to the target for actual installation, still only one
disk, then once up and running, add partitions from a second disk to
the RAID1 devices created on the original. YaST doesn't even let me
get started, refusing to proceed with only one partition per new md
device, this in both 42.1 and TW. :-(

Creating a degraded RAID is not the use-case of YaST. But feel
free to create a feature request so that PM can decide whether
time is invested in that feature or not.

Regards,
Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxxx>