Re: [yast-devel] ERROR: For RAID1, select at least 2 device.
Martin Pluskal composed on 2016-04-17 09:51 (UTC+0200):

Felix Miata wrote:

Disappointing. I don't create new RAID devices often, so thought since
the first time was so easy with YaST2 many moons ago that now it would
be simple enough. It's not. I wanted to create a new RAID disk with 10
md devices in advance, one disk only initially, in a different machine
than the eventual target, then after configuring it, move it to the
target for actual installation, still only one disk, then once up and
running, add partitions from a second disk to the RAID1 devices created
on the original. YaST doesn't even let me get started, refusing to
proceed with only one partition per new md device, this in both 42.1 and
TW.

Please follow https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Report_a_YaST_bug instead
of reporting issues on mailing lists.

I know how to file bugs. There's nothing there about how to determine if a behavior is intended. Without first asking in a public forum, how is one supposed to know whether an observed behavior is an intended one or not? It's not a reportable bug if the behavior is intentional, is it?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/