Re: [yast-devel] Builtins.time
On Wed, 06 Apr 2016 09:19:16 +0100
Imobach González Sosa <igonzalezsosa@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 2016-04-06 at 10:02 +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Hi all,

I agree that it would be useful. E.g. when I was in USA and work
with OES team, then this page[1] is very very useful when we found
problem and if not found, then I have to dig into changelog or git
history to find what is removed and by what it is replaced.

I think you forgot the link [1] :)

right, my fault, it is this one
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST:_Porting_from_SLE11_to_SLE12

Just note that please never use deprecation message as old testsuite
is so cool tuned, that any new log message can break it in general
stuff like whole yast2 (I try it in past and it break horrible a lot
of packages and its testsuite). If it is leap package and nothing
depends on it, then we do not need to keep API :)

Even in the logs?

Yes, as old testsuite compare content of logs to ensure it works as
expected ( yes, I also cannot believe it when I see it first time ).

Josef

Regards,
Imo

< Previous Next >