Re: [yast-devel] Builtins.time
On Wed, 2016-04-06 at 10:02 +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Hi all,

I agree that it would be useful. E.g. when I was in USA and work with
OES team, then this page[1] is very very useful when we found problem
and if not found, then I have to dig into changelog or git history to
find what is removed and by what it is replaced.

I think you forgot the link [1] :)

Just note that please never use deprecation message as old testsuite
is so cool tuned, that any new log message can break it in general
stuff like whole yast2 (I try it in past and it break horrible a lot
of packages and its testsuite). If it is leap package and nothing
depends on it, then we do not need to keep API :)

Even in the logs?

Regards,
Imo

--